Self-customised Mud Cake.
You can cook Self-customised Mud Cake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Self-customised Mud Cake
- You need 2 of egg.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Milo (since i had no cocoa powder).
- It's 100 g of Lindt 78% Cocoa Bar (i did not have cooking chocolate).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of self raising flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of icing sugar (i did not have caster sugar).
- It's 250 g of salted butter (recipe was unsalted butter).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water, hot.
Self-customised Mud Cake step by step
- In a pan, melt butter, low heat, add Milo, lindt chocolate, sugar and water..
- When cool add flour and egg..
- Pour batter in cake tin and bake at 150 degrees celcius for an hour..
- Done 🤤.